J.R. Jensen’s history, dating back to 1920, has been made possible by adherence to several basic principles and values. It is important to often remind ourselves, and our clients and vendors, of these Core Values which will help J.R. Jensen continue to earn work, and more importantly be considered a GREAT company to work with and for.
- Honesty and integrity. We will do what we say we will do, while being respectful and fair to all clients, associates, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Safety and quality. We remain continually focused on safe production, every day, for each and every task.
- Proactive and responsible. We achieve results through careful planning and communication.
- Committed to success. We will work to exceed our client’s expectations.
- In everything we do, we believe in being an ethical, dependable company that delivers our motto: “Quality Construction Services Since 1920.”